Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Please help
Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 09:33 PM

Hi Christin

im so sorry you are feeling this way and that the H is still causing problems.. if you need to chat please feel free to email me..

when eloise's ulcerated we used something from the doctors called mepital which is a gauze dressing inpregnanted with a parrafin based substance along with some cream called Bactroban. we also found.that sometimes it would stick to the skin..so to help it not sticking we wet the dressing in warm water before we tookit off. which seemed to help .also try to air it if possible 1 in every 3 days as we found this to help even if it is just for a short while...

eloise is now 13 months old and we are seeing changes in her H it has not grown any bigger since coming off the steriods but it is changing shape and colour and seems to be shrinking..although it seems such i slow process..we are hopefully due to see a facial plastic surgen in a couple of months as they are hopefully looking to to interveen/surgery by the age of 2/2 and half..so we will just have to wait to see what they say.

i hope you and ebba are ok please email me if you need a chat i will help and support you in anyway i can.
ive put a photo on of eloise so you can see how her is looking now at 13 months
love claire and eloise
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_0214.JPG (43.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg 101_0220.JPG (94.1 KB, 71 views)