Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Relationships
Thread: Relationships
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 04:29 AM

Default Re:Relationships

Hi Gaminexx,

Thank you for such kind words. Just from reading you post and after reading the first post you made on this website I could tell you I would ask you out in a heart beat. I wish I could atleast meet you but since you live in FL and I live in Nevada I do not know how soon that will happen. I would like to get a picture of you sometime. You can email me if you would like. My email is in my profile. I can email you some pictures of myself but I do not know if you want them sent to the email in your profile or a different one.

I know exactly what you are talking about when you where talking about people be caught off guard, but I do not let it bother me. I have had girlfriends but only one was physical. I have been on many dates and have tried many dating survices and I always say I have a birthmark that covers about half my head. When it comes to meet the girl either they see me and just turn and walk away or I become good friends with them. I am only a year older then you so we have more incommon the we both realize.

Well I hope to talk to you soon and get back to me when you can.

Hank