Hi! My son developed a deep hemangioma around 2 months old, similar to your daughters, his is right on/above his eyebrow. We took him to the pediatrician who they thought it was a dermoid cyst, so they referred us to a plastic surgeon who then told us it was most likely a hemangioma. We underwent the MRI as well to make sure that is what is was...
We went to see Dr. Waner and were torn with what to do! Dr. Waner and Dr. Levitin were both so wonderful. We in a way wanted to do the surgery, but ended up taking the wait and see approach saying we would reassess at 1 year old, It grew steadily from 2 months to 7 months or so, then stayed about the same until he was 10 months when we started to see the size and color diminish a bit. We still get the questions of course as it is still noticeable, but it doesn't look as "bruised" as it once had and the size has definitely decreased.
We do go to an opthamologist on a regular basis to make sure that it is not affecting his vision, which was our primary concern, with it being in that general location. We also go to a dermatologist who has also been wonderful. He had told us he would "wait and see" , but that if it was affecting his vision, that propanolol- a newer treatment would be the best option. I remember feeling so torn as whether to treat or wait and see.... this site was so helpful to me and just learning through this site and through research helped me to feel more empowered to make the best decision I could~ Good luck to you. Your little one is adorable!