Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Looking for answers (Lymphangioma)
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:48 AM

Hi Missy,

Thanks so much for responding. It is great to have a place like this to get help.

I honestly am not sure if the MRI was done with contrast or not. I asked this question before the MRI and I was told that it was up to the radiologist whether or not contrast was going to be used. I have not been told either way if it was used. I will inquire about this though and I am going to try to get a copy of the MRI report from the hospital.

I would love for you to forward my concerns to anyone that can help. My wife and I actually have other questions as well.

The plastic surgeon that has been seeing our daughter seems like a really good doc and I am sure he is really good at what he does but I am not sure if he has enough experience in this to really diagnosis and treat it. I really just don't know. I also don't want to just wait 4 weeks to see what it does. I really want to take a more proactive approach.

My wife and I will do whatever we need to do to make sure our daughter gets the right treatment; we are just not sure how to do it.

Thanks again and any other help you can provide would be very very appreciated.

-Steve