First I don't know where my posts keep going - they are disappearing. We don't know if the two are connected for sure. We didn't get to see our primary doctor after the holes were found and the cardiologist didn't seem to know anything about CMTC. She will call or send a final report this week. We will be going back to Rochester in 6 months. They wanted us to meet with a PM&R in April but I said it needed to wait until we go in July. He hadn't bothered to return my doctor's call in three days so I guess I thought he must not think it is important.
Becca is doing well. She is so glad to be home and able to play. She was so out of her routine so now we are going to work hard to get back on track.