Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - My daughter's orbital/face LM
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:28 AM

Default hello-wanted to give you my prayers

Hello,

I'm a mother of a 13month baby girl with LM on her left neck. (you can read about our situation on various postings under Aolmstead). I totally understand your concerns for your little girl. My husband and I are also was very surprised to see our daughter at 6months develop a swelling on her left neck. We did not expect this to be genetic/dormant when she was born. Anyhow, I periodically get on this site to read about other postings from parents. My daughter will have another MRI next week to see how the cyst has developed in her chest and left lung area. Then another MRI the following week. Depending on her results, would we drive to UCLA Ronald Reagan and see a radiologist to perhaps perform a percutaneious embolization procedure. In the meantime, we are just observing and watching our daughter closely and simply can not do anything at the moment. Poor thing; she doesn't even realize it's in her neck. Anyhow, I do wish you all the best and if anything helps...know that you are NOT alone and I will be praying for you family.....your little girl sounds like she is a fighter!! hang in there and God Bless....