Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Relationships
Thread: Relationships
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:16 AM

Smile beauty inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankbartenbach View Post
Hello everybody,

I am curious to know how many adults out there that have a VB have ever been in a serious relationship.

In grade school I never had a "girl friend" but I had several friends that where girls. Since I grew up in such a small town (around 40,000) that might have something to do with it, and I was the only one that I knew of that had PWS in my town. I went to home coming and prom but both girls I went with where just friends.

In college I had a even harder time find people to except me. I moved to a different state knowing nobody. After two years I did finely have two very short serious relationships and one that lasted about a month. The longer one I actually met in psycology class. Since then it has been about three years that I have been single now.

With a facial birthmark it is really hard to find the opisite sex to except you for who you really are inside. I am sure this goes both ways but peolpe are way to judge mental.

If anybody would like to talk about this issue please do. I am interested in what you have to say.

Hank
WSLL HANK I THINK BEAUTY IS INSIDE. I AM 50 YEARS OLD AND HAVE LIVE WITH MY PORTWINE STAIN IN MY FACE ALL MY LIFE HAVE ALSO A DEFORMATION ON THE LIP THATS NOT SO PRETTY AT ALL, BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT PERSONALITY HELPS ALOT. I HAVE VERY GOOD LUCK WITH GUYS, I COULD TELL YOU THAT ALOT OF MAN WANTED SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, MAYBE IS BECAUSE I AM A VERY SOCIAL PERSON, AND HAVE MY OWN STYLE .