Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Treating AVMs surgically
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Dr sally mitchell

My daughter when she was around 5 and 6 had 6 embolization treatments with dr mitchell at johns hopkins hospital.
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/vascu.../mitchell.html

Dr. Sally Mitchell is an Professor of Radiology, Surgery, and Pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Mitchell graduated summa cum laude from Ohio University, completed her medical training with an M.D. from Ohio State University. After residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Cincinnati, she completed a fellowship there in CT, Ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology. She continued subspecialty training at Johns Hopkins in Interventional Radiology, and subsequently joined the faculty in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.

She was not only amazing as a doctor but as a person also, my daughters was in the diaper area and was very understanding of even though everyone wanted to see because not many have it but not letting and even letting me email pictures to her of the recovery and healing so that it reduced my daughter of having to go through that embarresment over and over.
I love her and will be seeing her again shortly as it is about the time i was told it could come back.