Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - very depressed, the complications have arrived.
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
wish i could say something to make you feel better.

there is a child in trinidad. since birth, no one has been able to diagnose him. mother had several tests in England (on credit), still can't find out the problem. terrible ulcers in his mouth, try to treat him normal as they can but they even wash their feet every time they enter close to him. kid suffers alot, doctors just don't know what to do as they can't find root of the problem. worse yet funding has been cut off, still owes hospital. Hospital would like to have him to continue to try, but funding....but i understand he is a happy little boy, bright. I know the mother is torn, but she cherishs the good days, i think, thats what helps her threw the down days.
agreed, there are days when i count my blessings. i went in for a consultation last week and saw a little boy my sons age, with a lymphatic malformation down the entire right side of his body. i can't even begin to imagine what this child's parents must be going through. for me, 90% of the days are good. thank you for responding