Thanks Nicole! Yeah, we definitely plan to wait a bit. She is staying on the propanolol for a bit longer and we will consider surgery in a few months. If she does have to have surgery, I'd rather do it while she is too young to remember.
I hope that you start to see results soon and no side effects!