Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - Concealing a raised PWS on "aging" skin
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:18 AM

I'm 30 and just had to change my makeup to a "stronger" covering. Really the old makeup wasn't doing the job anymore. Plus my face had been becoming super dry. As soon as I come home from work, I clean my face with a product called Meaningful Beauty. My face feels so much better after I put it on. Anyways I do that again in the morning but then I continue makeup from Merle Norman. I have only worn this kind of makeup but the came out with new stuff and I love it. I don't know if it will help with the bumps but it totally covers up everything! I'm a teacher and the kids don't even know I have a birthmark. It is a process but here it goes... I start with a full layer covering every bit of color with Lasting Foundation (creamy beige to make my regular skin color), then I dab on Sheer Defense Tinted Moisturizer (L20 skin color) to give my skin more depth, 3rd step to my base is Ultra Powder Foundation (Ultra Golden) I brush it on in a circular motion around my whole face to have a finished look. After that you just put your make up on just a usual. I hope this helps. If not I'm sorry. =( I always work hard with my makeup because I work with kids and they are HORRIBLE if I don't wear makeup. Best of Luck