Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum - View Single Post - 7 week old with extensive haemangiomas on head
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:26 PM

I am also an older Mom, and I have also suffered with infertility for years and in fact I still am. I had my daughter when I was 38 and I am now 41, anyway don't ever blame yourself. Trust me I understand where you are coming from. I'm sure we all have said "Did I eat the wrong things?" Or "Did I do something wrong" in our pregnancies but I learned through the years we can't think like that. However I would LOVE for researchers to come up with more information on what does truly cause hemangiomas. I truly am anxious to know. Maybe some day. Anyway feel free to check out my blog and if you need someone to talk to I am here.
Takes 3 doses per day at 1.3ml
2nd Weaning of prop. not a success back on it March 22. Only one dose of 1.3ml now Baby girl is 19 months old Did Timolol gel for awhile, stopped, & back on - 4 years old. Off of Timolol -doesn't seem to be doing anything. At this point we have surgery scheduled for April
http://lexihemangiomapropanolol.blog...roduction.html