Living With A Portwine Stain For 51 Years - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Individuals Living with Birthmarks > Living with a birthmark - my story

Old 11-02-2010, 11:37 PM

Talking Living With A Portwine Stain For 51 Years

Hi My Name Is Marylin From Puerto Rico. I Been Living With A Portwine Stain For 51 Years And It Hasnt Been Easy But Not Imposible To Keep On. I Recomend That If You Have A Portwine Stain It Should Be Treated As Fast As Posible. I Recomend Dr. Milton Waner At Vascular Birthmark Institute Of New York. He Debulk My Lip On Oct, 2010 And Really I Have Done Alot Of Improvement. Now I Can See My Teeth When I Smile. I Feel A Better Person And My Selfesteme Is Much Better. I Trust His Job. My Friend Never Quit And Loose Faith Theirs Alot It Could Be Done.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Administrator

Glad you are feeling better these days! Will you have to have another appointment with Dr. Waner or will one debulking be all that you need?

Missy
Old 12-30-2010, 03:24 PM

Default Living with a Portwine Stain for 51 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy View Post
Glad you are feeling better these days! Will you have to have another appointment with Dr. Waner or will one debulking be all that you need?

Missy
Well I hope not , I am waiting to finish my lasers specially does that will be given on the upper lip , to see if the part that its still debulking (a very small one), goes with laser if not i will do another surgery just to be sure to have a very normal lip