New to the board...23/male with lymphangioma of the right orbit - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment.
Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > AVM Help > AVM Help and Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2004, 03:49 AM
filmguy

Default New to the board...23/male with lymphangioma of the right orbit

Now I'm not sure I am on the right board but I am 23 years old and I have a lymphangioma behind my right eye which has caused sweeling of the lid. I had surgery in 3rd grade to debulk the tumor and in 1998 I had a bleed on my brain which caused my to become epileptic. I've only had 3 seizures in that year but I still have a lot of things to work out.

I also have some sort of malformation or possibly a vein on the right side of my forehead. Doctors are unsure exactly what it is at the moment.

This is the first time I have some across any sort of posting for a similar conditon as the lymphangioma and I'm hoping the least I can get out of this boards if some support. I've dealt with a lot and still am. I'm hoping to help as much as I can myself.

Sharing our stories and experiences is the best support we can give to each other. We know what it's like to live with these kind of conditons and I look forward to sharing our posts.