Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you on my daughter's H.
Thursday we saw the pediatric plastic surgeon, and went over all our options. We were able to schedule the laser treatment for the next morning, which was GREAT! He did 2 kinds of laser (as he explained it)- an internal and an external Candela, plus a steroid injection. The results have been wonderful- it took her pain away!!!! That was obviously our biggest concern with the ulceration, and my happy baby is back! It also reduced the size and redness by 50%. We see the pediatric derm on the 19th of January, and she will help us decide if we should do propranolol or not. They do the hospitalization here, so that's hard, but definitely worth it if we prevent the ulceration in the future.
Anyway, we're just so happy to have a plan and feel like we're doing something and not just watching her cry in pain.