Female diaper area malformations. - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > AVM Help > AVM Help and Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2004, 04:43 PM
kind

Default Female diaper area malformations.

I was reading the thread on the hemangioma board from iowamommy ,And it seemed all to familiar with my daughters malformation. So when i talked to my daughters Interventional radiologist DR. sally mitchells assistant about all my daughters pre op stuff and to tell her about some new injurys such as a fractured wrist my daughter recently got at at school among other things.
Since her next embo is on the 29th of this month. We started to talk about the location and how uncomfortable it must be. She had mentioned that they have notice a increase in patients with the vaginal malformations. I was just wondering if anyone else talked to any of the other doctors and they had mentioned a increase too?