Port Wine Stain - Page 3 - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment.
Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Port Wine Stain Help > Port Wine Stain Help and Resources

Old 09-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Clara

Default Re: Port Wine Stain

Hey Catherine,

How did your daughter Claire's treatment go friday the 16th? What treatment did she have? Is this the first treatment?

You are such a nice mother, and a helpful person. I have checked that microskin site that you put up, and it looks really good.

Have a nice day,

Clara.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:23 PM
clairesmum

Dear Clara

Thanks so much for your thoughts about Claire. She did well on the 16th. It was tx 9, and she really knows the rountine now. Her older sister came down to Sydney with us, and she showed her all around, like an old pro of the system. It will probably be our last visit for a few years, so it was sad in a way that we won't get to see all our friends that have been with us through the 9 treatments together.

Microskin looks so promising. There is a lady on birthmarks.com called Bec. She is in Brisbane and using Microskin and just loves it. She said about $3000 for airbrush etc but it can be sponged on also, which I could imagine is a lot cheaper.

All the best
from Catherine (and Claire having her fifth last sleep as a 2yo)
Old 10-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Clara

That's great news! I never realised how different Brisbane's medical system is to Melbourne's. I think, good on ya for contacting the state parliament. If i lived in Brisbane I would help out aswell.

Cheers,
Clara.