Nevus of Ota? - Page 17 - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo
1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Individuals Living with Birthmarks > Adults Living with Birthmarks

Old 04-10-2015, 09:56 AM

Talking wow!!!!

I just can't believe I've never tried to google that birthmark thing; i'm just so amaaaazed by you guys; I even never thought there is other people like me around the world; thats reaaly nice to know;btw I'm 20; I'm from morocco; and its really the first time I google my birthmark and know that it have a name lol; and I found this awesome forum with all of u beautiful people; and I wanted to write to you and share my toughts and emothions my mark is a bit green it's really looks like someone hit me on the face on my right half forhead and all around my right eye and inside it and also all over my right side back (occur); its basically all over my right side; and I have never sow a doctor or something; I feel like my mark disapears by it self with the time; sometimes I feel like I haate my self and my face especially; other times i'm just ok with my self and don't care what people think and say.. I don't do any type of covering make-up; I think i'm just ok with that; I guess I'm lucky to have people around me who really love me the way I am and not ashamed to be seen with me or something.. I guess thats all what we need..
I hope the best to every one of you, I reaaally do..

Last edited by Fakhitaz : 04-10-2015 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:53 PM

Hello there everybody,
I'm researching this condition after my beautiful niece was born with it. She has nearly half her face covered including her left eye. I am wondering if anyone has tried marijuana/cannabis to treat this? Ingesting cannabis oil or applying it with a carrier oil to the general area? If you live in California and this is something you have tried or would like to try please contact me. I'm just hoping to find some answers. Thank you. Californiakingkennels@gmail.com