NEW AND NEEDING HELP & SUPPORT - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment.
Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > AVM Help > AVM Help and Resources

Old 06-16-2003, 04:13 PM
RAVENLADYX

Default NEW AND NEEDING HELP & SUPPORT

HELLO,
I POSTED A MESSAGE ON 6/15 AND AM STILL LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION AND HELP. PLEASE READ PRIOR POST TITLED PLEASE HELP ME. I AM STILL VERY EMOTIONAL AND EXTREAMLY UPSET. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION WOULD BE A GODSEND! PLEASE HELP ME....I AM VERY LOST AND DO NOT KNOW IF WHAT MY PHYSICIAN TOLD ME IS WHAT I HAVE. PLEASE READ AND ASSIST IF ABLE.
GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU
Old 07-05-2003, 10:10 PM
catsmad

Default Re:NEW AND NEEDING HELP & SUPPORT

I am not sure what it is but I would say go to a specalist or a derminatolgoist and see what they say. I Have a small dot but it only bleeds if I pick it. It too is on my left eye below my brow and doctors say it aging. I am 31 too and I have had it for 10 years it not to noticable. Good luck and keep me updated. I hope you luck is for the better. It since like life sometime can put us to the biggest test let hope your life will be in best of health for the future. I too hope for myself for you are not alone.