Are there any Aussie's or New Zealander's on this forum? - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Lymphatic Malformations (also known as cystic hygroma and lymphangioma)

Old 09-01-2011, 03:51 AM

Default Are there any Aussie's or New Zealander's on this forum?

Hi there, I'm Bec and am pretty new to this forum. I work with a charity called Touched by Olivia Foundation in Australia, who have raised over $600,000 for research into vascular malformations.

We're keen to catch up with any aussies or kiwi's if you are out there!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Hi and welcome!

I checked your site and liked it very much. Here, we've just gotten a brand new inclusive playground and it's very cool. I guess you don't really think about that until you have a child that can't play on a regular one, for whatever reason.

Since you didn't, I'm going to add a link to your site http://www.touchedbyolivia.com.au/

Highly recommend, though, that you don't visit without holding a tissue. It's very sad that children, the most vulnerable among us, have to go through things like that.

Others will be along soon, from your part of the globe. Thanks for letting us know about you.

Missy
Old 09-03-2011, 02:41 AM

nice website. looove the pink. nice amount of money raised too ! great job. That dude looks so familiar. Playschool still on huh ? cooooool " bananas...in pajamis are coming down the stairs...." i could have it wrong.

I am an Australian living in Trinidad. My mom took for me for treatments in sydney but i am not sure if it was at the hospital.