My 4 Years Daughter born with Facial and Neck Cystic Hygroma - Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum
  Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Hemangiomas  |  Port Wine Stains  |  Vascular Malformations  
VBF logo

1994 - 2014
Celebrating 20 years with
75,000 networked into treatment

Dr. Linda Rozell-Shannon, PhD President and Founder

VBF 20th Anniversary Gala Friday, October 10, 2014 in New York City

VBF 2014 Annual Conference Saturday, October 11, 2014 in New York City

Donate to VBF    Shop VBF Products

Go Back   Vascular Birthmarks Foundation Forum > Hemangioma Help > Lymphatic Malformations (also known as cystic hygroma and lymphangioma)

Old 11-28-2013, 12:49 PM

Default My 4 Years Daughter born with Facial and Neck Cystic Hygroma

Dear All,

wish you all doing well, i need an advice from you as for an expert medical center/Doctor to treat my daughter facial cystic hygroma. the CH showed after breath on her facial right side and a surgery was conducted to her on the age of 3 years, the surgery removed partial part of the CH specifically on the neck however the facial part was not fully removed NOW i notice a re-grow of the CH on face and a round the eye.. i need your help to communicate with experts that can help eliminate the whole thing!!
Note: after first surgery it was observed that the right facial nerve is not performing as usual and now she can not ideally move face right side!!

My email address : Alaa_abdelkader@hotmail.com
Tel: +201275556102

Note; I'm based at EGYPT however if you could help me treating her anywhere in the world i will really appreciate it.
Old 11-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Hi and welcome!

If you go to http://birthmark.org/experts.php you can connect with one of our experts there.

If you have to travel, what would be ideal for you?

Missy
Old 12-26-2013, 12:15 AM

Dear Missy

I'm very sorry for not being able to respond to you, wish you had a very nice Thanksgiving holidays. i will try your shared link and hope it will work for my daughter situation.

I'm not sure on what did you mean what would be ideal for me regarding travelling ! i wish i could travel anywhere as to get my daughter's issue resolved

Please let me know what you had in mind?

Thanks & Sorry again