Changing Lives - One Mark at a Time
JOIN THE AWARENESS MOVEMENT!
We can transform the International Month and Day of Awareness for Vascular Birthmarks in May & on May 15 into a global movement extending all year long.
Every birthmark tells a story. If you, your child, family member, or a friend has been affected by a vascular birthmark, let others know how it impacted your life. Join the movement as people across the country and around the globe promote acceptance of birthmarks and raise funds to bring those who need treatment together with the experts who can help them.
Ready to help? Join our 25thanniversary challenge to host 25 Awareness Events throughout the world this year as we count down to our 25th Anniversary in 2019.
Each month through May, we will share different ways you can join the movement and help spread awareness. You can help us meet our goal of 25 awareness events to count down to our 25th anniversary in 2019.
Here's how you can join the movement-
- Want to tell your story? If you, your child, family member, or a friend has been affected by a vascular birthmark, let others know how it impacted your life. Log in to share your story of hope today.
- Interested in organizing a run, walk, bike, dinner, car show or golfing event? Contact us today to get started!
- Like to surf Facebook? Start a Facebook Fundraiser for VBF in less than 5 minutes with just a few clicks. Ask your family and friends to honor you or someone you love with a vascular birthmark by making a gift to VBF directly through Facebook. Even a $5 gift makes a difference!
- Enjoy painting? Painting with a Twist has a location or two in most cities in the US. Each month, they have a night called "Painting with a Purpose" where they will donate a portion of the registration cost to a charity. Other local “Paint & Sip” establishments may also offer similar services. So easy & so much fun! Check out https://www.paintingwithatwist.com
- Like to eat out? Many restaurants, like CPK, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Chipotle, will donate a portion of their sales to charity! Raise awareness while dining with your friends and family! Find out which restaurants in your area participate by using the interactive map on the website GroupRaise.com. You can even book the restaurant directly from their website.
- What about reading? Post a photo of a Buddy Booby Read-Along, or share a book to combat bullying and spread its message of tolerance and acceptance.
- Like to post photos? Join our #PutOnYourBirthmark social media challenge, or post our logo to your social accounts to get the word out about our awareness movement.
- Need more ideas? Check here or contact us today.
Whatever action you take - on whatever day - is an important step towards raising awareness for vascular birthmarks.
Are you ready to join us? Explore these webpages and contact us today to join the movement.
As a non-profit, we rely on donations to support our awareness mission. Make a gift today to help our families and raise awareness.