2018 Day of Awareness Events
- Eric Pixley spills his heart out in viral facebook video thanking his parents for supporing his journey living with a port wine stain birthmark.
- VBF Board Member Sarah Kenis asks for donations to VBF through Sarah's Facebook Fundraiser for VBF.
- Dr. Linda represents VBF at the Vascular Birthmarks Meeting: Trends & Innovations – at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami, Florida.
- Jody Lee and the Purple Polka Dot Race Team SOLD OUT the AR Workshop, where three people shared their birthmark stories while their group of 40 worked on projects, all while raising $628 for VBF through the AR Workshop's gift and a raffle.
- Save the date for the Lee Family's 3rd Annual Purple Polka Dot Walk/Run on August 12, 2018 in Stony Creek Eastwood Beach
- Aubrey Meister wins a FREE Buddy Booby Book on Facebook during our March Madness: Mad About Buddy Booby Campaign, and gets her state on the map.
- Save the date for the Catalanotto Foundation's 8th Annual Golf Outing on August 6th 2018 at the Old Westbury Country Club.
- Dr. Linda, VBF Board Chair Sherry Parrish and the VBF on the Move Team meet with three birthmark families in Texas.
- Mother wins first-ever Buddy Booby March Madness Give Away on Facebook and gets Washington State on the map.
March Madness: Mad About Buddy Booby’s Birthmark
- This year, VBF has shared Buddy Booby’s Birthmark, the story of VBF’s official mascot with a port wine stain, with families in the following states: AZ, CO, KY, MN, NY, TN, TX, and WA, and even two countries: Canada and Australia! Get your state on the map today.